OCCUPY TILL I COME

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.

  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • Home
  • ENTREPRENEUR
    • Agriculture
    • Domains
    • ICT
  • MOTIVATION
    • quotes
    • Poems
    • Articles
      • Pictures
      • videos
  • RELIGION
    • securities
    • nysc
    • devotion
      • Messages
      • flash
  • SCHOLARSHIPS
    • Nigeria
    • ABROAD
    • For Africans
      • PH.D
      • msc
      • B.sc
  • NEWS
    • Politics
      • Weddings
      • fashion
      • Designs
    • Websites
    • Technews
    • Places
    • SHOP
  • EDUCATION
    • Secondary
    • Tertiary
    • Nigeria
      • ANGOLA
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • Health
    • NIGERIA
    • SCHOOLS
    • HISTORY
    • BIOGRAPHIES
    • ARTS
    • MICROSCOPY
    • BIOTECH
    • ANATOMY
  • Living

Thursday, 10 February 2022

MY ADOLESCENCE STAGE

 February 10, 2022     No comments   

 MY ADOLESCENCE STAGE


Growing up in Nigeria is a big motivational trend because not all people end up where they started because the wave of success can change things. 


In live in a remove village with my parents and sometimes, one of my grand parents.


Whenever we go scouting for coconuts, she would made me climb up. I was young. So, I could not say no but later I realized that it was for our own good. She would tell me to climb up the tree because no one was going to do it for me and when I look around and I see no one coming, I would just muster courage. 


In the process, I learnt the following. That you have to keep an eye on the goal in order to achieve it. That you have to take a break some times or rest and that you have to continue until you hit the mark. 


Take it from me, an average coconut tree is several feet in height but I did climb it with the aid of determination knowing that I am also one of the beneficiaries of its proceeds when sold. 


In the market, an average coconut can sell for N120 in Africa and I enjoyed doing the climbing and plucking the fruits which are later liberated from the chaff and sold but you know what? It was not always easy. Climbing has become a part of life for people who want to succeed, do not let any excuse hinder you! 


Just so you know, I am from Africa, Nigeria precisely. 

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Popular Posts

  • WORK WITH AWARENESS
    Lack of awareness is the reason why some people have been stagnated in life. Not knowing what works for you is a problem as big as wanting t...
  • TRY BEING POSITIVE
     TRY BEING POSITIVE Actuality is what matters but having a positive attitude towards things, people and situations help a lot. I am not sayi...
  • Always Be Patient
    I may not be sounding right to your ears now but I know it is true, it pays to be patient.  Life is not all about climbing mountains, at tim...

Recent Posts

Enter your email address to receive JAMB & post UME updates:

Delivered by Campus Gold NG

Unordered List

Pages

  • Home

Text Widget

Blog archive

  • March 2022 (4)
  • February 2022 (54)
  • March 2021 (1)
  • November 2020 (3)
  • October 2020 (1)
  • September 2020 (3)
  • July 2020 (2)

Welcome

We Love You oo

Copyright © OCCUPY TILL I COME | Powered by Blogger
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates