CBN
In Nigeria, the apex institution in the world of banking is known as Central Bank of Nigeria which also abbreviated as CBN, simply put, it is the bankers bank.
The central bank of Nigeria has it's headquarters in Abuja and branch offices in most of the developed areas including Anambra where one of the former Governors of the central Bank of Nigeria contested and won the position of Anambra state Governor under the political platform of APGA which is an acronym for All Progressive Grand Alliance and the person is no other than Ex-CBN Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo but do you know that there are other central banks?Let me list them:
1. Central Bank of Knowledge
This is also abbreviated as CBK just as the Central Bank of Nigeria could be abbreviated as CBN. CBK can best be represented as book and you can buy it with Naira or on Amazon.
2. Central Bank of Wisdom.
When you hear the word wisdom, what comes to mind?Brain right?Yea.
- Soyinka Wole (Prof.)is wise.
- Scientist Albert Eisten is wise and
- Prof Chinua Achebe (of blessed memory)is/was wise. You are wise if you use your brain well. I have a friend whose name is Okechukwu Wisdom and I know, he's wise. That is all I can say for now.
I have other people too that I can mention but one thing to note is that anybody who uses his or her brain could be wise. Use your brain in areas that border around:
-academics
-finance
-family
-marriage and
-career.
In so doing, you would be that you came across this blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment